This is one of our red-tailed hawks, the species responsible for pretty much all those majestic eagle sounds in movies. I have actually had the chance to hear this one vocalize from only a few feet away and it was pretty amazing. Well, as you can probably see I won't be running out of bird shots soon (and I can't think of anything else I can shoot that will come out as nice) so get used to it haha.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Red Tail
This is one of our red-tailed hawks, the species responsible for pretty much all those majestic eagle sounds in movies. I have actually had the chance to hear this one vocalize from only a few feet away and it was pretty amazing. Well, as you can probably see I won't be running out of bird shots soon (and I can't think of anything else I can shoot that will come out as nice) so get used to it haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment